11-06-2019 - Tåstrup
Otrum Digital Signage
- Cloud based solution with regular software updates
- Easy to use, install, maintain and monitor
- Scalable solution with infinite number of screens and users
- Secure, high up-time and low bandwidth usage
- Compatible with major display brands and media players
- Video streaming, 3rd party integrations to booking systems and RSS feeds, video, pictures, scheduling and flexible template editing
- Wayfinding, including 3rd party integrations, via overview screens and digital door signs. Manage crowd flow in high traffic areas and give clear visual directions.
Otrum Signage is a global product, and businesses in a wide range of industries are depending on it to get their message out there:
- Hospitality and conference centers
- Public sector (universities, public buildings, schools, hospitals, etc.)
- Retail, restaurants and fast food outlets
- Office and meeting room wayfinding
- Gyms and fitness centers.
Otrum Signage is already easy to use, but we make it even easier with online video tutorials to guide you along the way!
Please visit: https://otrumsignage.com/support/ for more information. Otrum Signage is currently integrated with the following:
- Philips - Full Android Range
- LG - WebOS 2.0 - WebOS 3.0 - WebOS 4.0
- Samsung - SSSP2 - SSSP3 - SSSP4 TIZEN - SSSP5 TIZEN
- Raspberry PI - please contact us for installation file: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android - generic app from Google Play
- NEC - Compute module (Raspberry PI).