May 2, 2023 - Emmen
Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR
As of May 2024: Realignment of operational management at ALSO
“For the next decade, the company is well positioned to exploit the potential of the market and exceed the results of the past years. We have the foundations and the employees, among whom are excellent candidates for the succession, to achieve this”, says Möller-Hergt.
Since 2011, the management team has increased
- EBITDA more than threefold,
- ROCE to over 20 percent,
- market capitalization almost fivefold, and
- dividend from CHF 0.70 to CHF 4.60.
The development and implementation of the strategy with
- the scaling of the Cloud business to over €700 million,
- the expansion of the Solutions business to over €3.5 billion,
- acquisitions and their integration (Buy&Build)
- high level of investment in the expansion of system leadership in IT, and
- transparency across the entire operation through business intelligence
contributed to these results.
Gustavo Möller-Hergt also remains Chairman of the Board of Directors until the Annual General Meeting 2024. He will remain available to serve the company in the same capacity beyond this date, continuing to contribute to the strategic development of ALSO Holding AG.