ALSO is focused on IT, the key industry for digital transformation
This enables us to capitalize on long-term technologies and megatrends like blockchain, AI, virtualization and cybersecurity.
Substantial Growth Potential
IT is one of the key enablers of economic growth worldwide.
Total revenue in the IT sector is projected rise from 802.6 billion euros in 2022 to 1,097.3 billion euros in 2027.
With its three business models of
ALSO is one of the leading technology providers for this sector.
Hardware and software are sold through the ALSO ecosystem in currently 30 European countries, solutions and service offers can be downloaded around the world through ALSO’s proprietary Cloud Marketplace.
This set-up produces a high level of scalability and substantial growth potential for the company.
ALSO’s ecosystem secures access to all important vendors and encompassed a broad base of IT resellers.
Strategy for sustainable and profitable growth
With its MORE strategy, developed more than ten years ago, ALSO focuses on
- maintaining its core business,
- optimizing its processes,
- reinventing new technological and business areas
- and enhancing its reach and expertise.
Three future-proof business models
- Supply involves the transactional provisioning of hardware and software.
- Solutions focuses on providing support for resellers in designing and deploying complex IT landscapes as well as developing new offers in areas like IoT or security.
- Service/Cloud comprises the subscription-based as-a-service business as well as the development and deployment of new digital platforms (cybersecurity, IoT, virtualisation,AI).
ALSO grows both organically and inorganically.
Over the course of the last ten years, a total of 27 acquisitions have been carried out and all the companies acquired have been successfully integrated.
This rapid, systematic harmonization and continued development of the acquired companies and the now very high scalability is only possible thanks to the knowledge that has been gathered and the integration experience that has been gained over the last ten years.
ALSO has developed its own program, which we call “transformative integration”, that covers all areas of the company thanks to its five main drivers:
- New business models
- and Human Resources
Successful track record for more than 10 years
ALSO has constantly grown in market coverage and position, in profitability, in yield and in dividend payment to its shareholders.