2. Accuracy, completeness and currentness of informationALSO Holding AG (hereinafter referred to as "ALSO") strives to ensure that the information on its website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, but is not liable for inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous information published on this website.
3. CopyrightAll copyright and other intellectual property rights in the form of texts, images or other content on this website are the property of ALSO or have been published with the consent of the respective owner.Any copying, sharing or reproduction or other use of the information, brands, images, texts or logos or parts thereof for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Should you wish to reproduce any of the information on this website, you must submit a request for approval to ALSO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your dataALSO is committed to the responsible use of personal data (see data privacy statement). As a user of the website, you are wholly responsible for all information you send to us and verify that third-party rights are not violated.
5. Links to other websitesIn some circumstances, the use of links on the ALSO websites takes you outside of the ALSO Group network and systems. The ALSO Group assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy or functionality of these third-party websites. Links are provided in good faith and the ALSO Group assumes no responsibility for changes to third-party websites to which we provide links. The provision of links to other websites does not represent a recommendation on the part of the ALSO Group. We strongly recommend that you carefully check the legal and data protection information for other websites you may visit.
6. Guarantee and disclaimera) This website is provided on the basis of current knowledge and available data. It is intended solely for use in Europe. ALSO therefore provides no guarantee or assurances, neither explicit nor implicit, that the content of this website is complete, correct, reliable or up-to-date, or that it does not violate the rights of third-parties, or that this website can be accessed without interruption or faults or viruses. The information provided does not constitute any guarantee, assurance or liability on the part of ALSO. Access to and use of this website and reliance on the information provided is at your own risk.b) The ALSO website and the referenced information it contains are intended for information and sales purposes. The information on this website neither represents binding quotes nor contains advice or instructions relating to the use of ALSO products and services.c) ALSO and/or other persons commissioned by us to work on the creation, design or provision of this website assume no liability or responsibility for direct or indirect damages, costs, losses or liability claims of any type, resulting from access, use, inability to use, changes to content, mistakes or use of other websites.
8. Applicable lawAny disputes or claims which may result from the use of this website or are associated with it are subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the office of the responsible courts of law for Emmen (LU).
Dated February 2015