ALSO Acloud is a local, managed private cloud capacity service for organizations of all sizes working with dynamically changing cloud workloads. The easy to use IaaS solution offers a unique combination of private cloud security and public cloud cost efficiency, flexibility, and scalability. The service is provided by ALSO and delivered by your trusted IT service provider.
Do you want to utilize cost-efficient cloud capacity without compromising security and shift focus from cloud construction to cloud consumption?
ALSO Acloud is built on Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) new generation infrastructure and Ormuco’s OpenStack cloud platform located in Tampere, Finland.
It has an intuitive and user-friendly self-service portal that gives users or resellers full control of their accounts and resources. The portal provides access to a broad and comprehensive catalog of services enabling you to manage your capacity and security needs dynamically. The cost-efficient service ensures compliance with rules and regulations, custom security enforcement, and adherence to data sovereignty.
ALSO Acloud is the most advanced software defined cloud platform with complete automation, hosted and managed in physical data center environments in your country. The enterprise grade IaaS cloud platform is built on leading open source (OpenStack) architecture with Docker® containers support.
Key benefits are IaaS resilient SLAs of 99.95%, restful APIs, auditing and reporting capabilities, and 24/7 support services, as well as role-based access control or object and block storage.
- Excellent cost-efficiency: up to 50% cost savings compared to “hyperscalers”.
- Local (Tampere, Finland) cloud capacity services built on state-of-the-art technologies.
- Built-in security: data computed, stored, and secured in your country under local regulations.
- Incomparable open standard services to build flexible hybrid IT environments.
- Intuitive and feature-rich portal offers real-time access through easy-to-use dashboards.
- Competitive SLAs, no latency.
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Provide managed and fully controlled cloud services through a state-of-the-art intuitive online portal (ALSO Cloud Marketplace).
- Accelerate time to market for cloud services.
- Mitigate risks and resource constraints with a proven solution.
- Local IaaS and PaaS services with high built-in security – the data is computed and stored under local regulations.
- Easy to buy and pay as you go.
- Block and object storage capabilities with dedicated hardware resources.
- Incomparable service to build hybrid IT environments.
- Competitive SLAs. No latency and high-speed connections.