Sustainability is a fundamental aspect of our company strategy and daily operations. Responsible corporate management means for us to lower our CO2 footprint, enhance our sustainability reporting, secure and protect customer data, and sustain digital empowerment in communities. Our Code of Conduct ensures that all our business activities not only cover all the legal requirements but follow the highest ethical standards.
Working on ESG for a Sustainable Future
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reflects an organization's practices and performance on sustainability and societal issues. Our ESG report provides data on environmental impact, supply chain practices, diversity, and more.
We believe in meeting present needs without compromising future generations, integrating ecological compatibility, social justice, and economic efficiency. What this means in our everyday operations, what we have achieved and what targets we have set for ourselves is disclosed in our Sustainability Report.
– what does that mean for us?
- Climate Change: Our sustainability strategy, "LESS," actively addresses climate change through measures like reducing CO2 emissions and waste management.
- Emissions: We reduce CO2 emissions and pollutants by optimizing our processes, using intermodal transport systems, and offers to strengthen the circular economy in IT.
- Rare Earth: Our commitment to responsible resources includes reducing the use of rare earth metals through recycling and dialogue with our vendors.
- Circular Economy: We contribute to the circular economy by refurbishing electronic equipment for reuse, minimizing waste.
- Human Rights: We support the principles of the UN Global Compact, ensuring respect for human rights across our operations. We also actively engage with our Supply Chain on this topic. Every year we ask our vendors to participate in a survey based on which we evaluate the ESG performance of the company.
- Diversity: We value diversity beyond gender equality, appreciating different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences within our company.
- New Normal: We embrace the changes brought by the "New Normal" and support our employees to find a good balance between on-site team work and working from home.
- Corporate (Social) Responsibility: Our commitment to corporate responsibility focuses on promoting digital education and improving people's quality of life through technology.
- Corporate Citizenship: We actively engage with social issues through initiatives such as Oscar, our online platform designed to give children and their families practical support in using digital media.
- Code of Conduct: Our Code of Conduct is setting standards for personal rights, conflicts of interest, secrecy, and the maintenance of our corporate reputation. We also have created a Supplier Code of Conduct, which is discussed with all our vendors.
- Corporate Governance: Transparent and responsible corporate governance is ensured through clear rules and separation of personal and corporate interests.
- Compliance: Compliance with legal requirements, ethical standards, and internal policies is of upmost importance to us. Training for all employees is mandatory.
- Due Diligence: We conduct ESG due diligence to identify and address sustainability-related risks in our business operations and acquisitions.
- Whistleblower: We offer a whistleblower process, encouraging the reporting of ethical concerns and ensuring protection for those who come forward.
Igniting Sustainable Innovation
By collaborating with our channel partners, we aim to foster an ecosystem where sustainability is valued and embraced, encouraging our customers to explore new business opportunities and meet the increasing market demand for sustainable products and solutions. Together, let's shape a greener future and unlock the potential of sustainable innovation.