Technical Support Specialist (Swedish/Nowegian/German)
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit and part of the bigger ALSO Group, runs one of the largest and most recognized B2B cloud marketplaces in Europe, and we are growing beyond Europe! ALSOs B2B Cloud Marketplace connects vendors’ products and services with our clients/resellers and customers. Our B2B platform is one of the market`s most comprehensive online marketplaces with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
We are looking for a support specialist to our support team to provide support for Swedish resellers (B2B). Agent works as a part of centralized support team that serves 15 countries in Europe.
You work with the Swedish resellers and advanced cloud technology, helping resellers with the cloud services (e.g. Microsoft cloud services) and with ALSO Cloud Marketplace.
- Provide technical information, troubleshooting and helping resellers via phone, email and chat
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Solving service requests effectively independently, together with internal 2nd level and/or Service Providers
- Previous experience working in technical support or customer service
- Customer service oriented mindset and readiness to continuously learn something new
- Self-motivated and have a highly dedicated approach to work
- Having previous experience in some of the following fields is of advantage: Office365, Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Skype For Business or virtual servers
- Insight to the Cloud Business
- Possibility to be a part of an international team
- Fruits, coffee and tea on the house
- Warm and cozy office in Berlin Mitte
- German classes (Online or on-site)
- Microsoft Cloud service training and Certifications
- Team events
- Fulltime job on office hours
Our team: You communicate actively and customer in mind about the IT topics in Swedish. Together with your team mates you communicate effectively in English. You feel comfortable in working independently but also as a valuable team member.
If you are interested in working with cloud technology, increasing your knowledge and IT skills with great colleagues, send your application now and you have a chances being a part of building cloud business at ALSO!
If you found that the description above resonates with you as a person and meet the qualifications, please send your CV and application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you have chances being a part of ALSO Digital services team!