Team Leader 2nd Level Support in Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit and part of the bigger ALSO Group, runs one of the largest and most recognized B2B cloud marketplaces in Europe, and we are growing beyond Europe! ALSOs B2B Cloud Marketplace connects vendors’ products and services with our clients/resellers and customers. Our B2B platform is one of the market`s most comprehensive online marketplaces with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
We are looking for a team leader for 2nd level support team of ALSO Digital Services. Our 2nd level team provides 24/7 support for ALSO Cloud Marketplace platform, providing direct support for our partners and 1st level agents via email and phone.
- Managing and leading the team of ~10 support agents
- Mentor and guide team members in day to day activities: customer service and technical questions
- Ensures the smooth day to day running of the 2nd level support
- Work closely with other internal teams, like development and integrations team
- Training new agents and keeping existing ones trained
- Monitor KPIs and take needed actions to meet team’s KPIs
- Handling weekly reporting
- Handling calls and emails in challenging escalation situations
- Participates product management process from support perspective; identifying support related tickets in development queue and voting for most important ones.
- You have at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in technical customer support or product support and good interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Previous experience working in agile environment
- Have a ‘Can do’ and service oriented attitude
- Previous experience in leadership role
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good leadership skills to carry people along
- Must have good judgment in handling serious customer problems and difficult situations
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus
- International team and great team atmosphere
- Possibility to experience a variety of issues cloud technology and increase your own knowledge
- Office in good location, Berlin Mitte
- Flat hierarchy with space for your own ideas in a dedicated environment
- Insights to the cloud business, being part of rapidly developing cloud business
If you are interested in working with technology, increasing your knowledge and IT skills with great colleagues, send your application now and you have a chance being a part of building cloud business at ALSO! Read more at ALSO Cloud.
If you found that the description above resonates with you as a person and meet the qualifications, please send your CV and application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you have chances being a part of ALSO Digital services team!