Senior Technical Support Specialist (Cloud)
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Re-sellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To support our growth, we're looking for new talent to join our Technical Support Team.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation.
You will become a part of a centralized support team that serves 15 countries across Europe. Providing support to our 1st level specialists and re-sellers, in close collaboration with our Service Providers, you will resolve complex issues and requests concerning Microsoft cloud services. Challenging tasks, growth opportunities spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Being a point of contact and coordinator for escalations to Microsoft, Acronis and other big service providers
- Assisting 1st level specialists in resolving complex issues
- Providing excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting and solving complex incidents effectively independently together with Service Providers
You are a successful candidate if you:
- are an Office 365 guru and show 3-5 year’s sound experience in at least 3 of the following fields: Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, Skype For Business or virtual servers
- speak and write excellent English, another language is a plus
- have a highly analytical mind that comprehends complex scenarios
- have worked in technical support or customer service
- are self-motivated and proud yourself in a professional and dedicated approach to work
- possess Microsoft certifications, especially MCSA ( not mandatory but definitely a plus)
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away. As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely. Please send your application to: email@example.com