Marketing Content Manager
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To grow our team we are looking for a talented Content Manager (part-time or freelance) to work across a variety of content regarding our B2B Cloud marketplace.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Marketing department to develop relevant articles, whitepaper, newsletter, one-pager, presentations or social media content
- Line edit newly created content to ensure editorial best practices and brand positioning
- Research, edit, update, and fact-check content across a wide range of Cloud topics
- Work on various other content and promotion related projects as assigned
About the ideal candidate shows:
- 2+ years’ experience developing and curating content for web, email, and social
- Deep passion for high-quality content
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Consistently up to date with online trends and able to identify topics of interest to a wide B2B / IT audience
- You are fluent in German and English
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away. As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
Please send your CV and application via email to email@example.com