Key Partner Account Manager
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To support our growth, we are looking for a Key Partner Account Manager.
Based in Berlin Mitte you will play a vital role in business growth. You will enjoy a dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the support of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours and a transit ticket are only a few of the perks we have for you.
What you will do:
- Working with senior key account management team you will ensure a successful delivery of product marketing campaigns across Europe
- Coordinate the execution of local marketing and sales activities and measure their success
- Maintain and manage strong business relationships
- Develop and deliver sales and product training to ensure the up-to-date knowledge and skills of country representatives
- Share your sales passion with our partners helping them understand their competitive advantage
- Deliver seasonal training sessions explaining adjustments to changing market demands
What will make you a successful candidate:
- Passion about sales and experience in helping brands adjust to market needs
- Understanding of what it takes to build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus at least 3 years of product marketing experience in an IT setting
- You work well with given goals and have proven track of successful delivery of product marketing campaigns
- You’re a well-structured and solution oriented
- You work well with KPIs and have strong reporting skills
- You are a great professional who finds it easy to make others reach their goals
- You speak and write excellent English and German
- Fluency in MS Office
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to: email@example.com with a title: Key Partner Account Manager – Digital Services (Cloud) - Berlin (FIRSTNAME LASTNAME).
As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.