Based in Berlin Mitte, you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Your projects will be primarily focused on web, UX and digital media design and will occasionally relate to print media.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our digital marketing team developing digital designs and designing digital assets for our online marketing channels.
- Create digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside product owners and managers.
- Work on various projects ranging from marketing banners for display and social media, newsletters, landing pages and responsive websites/pages.
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments.
- Bring creative, innovative, and relevant ideas that meet UX and best practice standards to life.
About the ideal candidate shows:
- A strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametric needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns.
- A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, color, and imagery.
- Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles.
- Sound knowledge of usability requirements for web and mobile.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals.
- Experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team.
- An ease and clarity in communicating thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work efficiently with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, such as InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and extensive practical experience in your field.
- A highly creative mind that thinks outside the box.
- Fluency in English. German is a plus.
- Ability to work on icons, illustrations or animations is a big plus.
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV right away. As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to: email@example.com