European Partner Account Manager
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
Based in Berlin Mitte you will play a vital role in the business growth. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office and an attractive salary are only a few of the perks we have for you.
What you will do:
- Act as a liaison between our vendors and their channel partners across Europe
- Build, maintain and manage business relationships
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams you will develop, execute and measure marketing and sales activities
- Support the success of our resellers and service providers
- Develop and deliver sales and product training to ensure the up-to-date knowledge and skills of our partners
- Share your passion with sales staff
- Prepare clear sales material to help our staff understand how to excite our clients about our services
What will make you a successful candidate:
- Passion about sales and experience in helping brands adjust to market needs
- Understanding of what it takes to build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree and bring 3 years of product marketing experience
- You’re self-driven and solution oriented
- You’re a well-structured yet creative mind with an innovative approach
- Being pro-active, you don’t wait for directions. You foresee and solve issues before they become a problem
- Having impressive analytical and reporting skills you understand and have worked with sales KPIs
- You speak and write excellent English and German
- Fluency in MS Office
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a title: European Partner Account Manager – Digital Services (Cloud) - Berlin (FIRSTNAME LASTNAME).
As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.