Customer Care Representative
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical information, troubleshooting and helping resellers via phone, email and chat.
- Performing outbound call activities (e.g. to invite resellers to the webinars, telling them about the service campaigns, hosting webinars about the platform, activating resellers).
- Ensuring excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Solving service requests effectively independently, together with internal 2nd level and/or Service Providers.
About the successful candidate:
- You show sound experience working in technical support or customer service.
- Being oriented towards customer service you are always ready and willing to learn new skills.
- You are self-motivated, highly-dedicated and have a structured working style.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills meet highest standards.
- You have gained experience in some of the following fields: Office365, Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Skype For Business or virtual servers.
- As an extrovert, you won't shy from representing our company to clients and providing empathetic, and friendly customer service.
- You are fluent in Estonian and able to comfortably communicate in English.
As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org