2nd Level Support Agent for Digital Services
Are you interested in challenges that let you grow day to day and consider yourself excellent in customer service? Do you want to work in a job where every day is different?
We are looking for a 2nd level support agent to our Digital Services support team in Berlin to do product support for our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. 2nd level team provides direct support to our partners but also helps our 1st level agents with advanced product related questions. Agent works as a part of centralized international support team that serves our customers and partners all over the globe.
2nd level support agent takes over a variety of product support related tasks from incident resolution, administration, invoicing support, and training to access management.
- Provide technical information, troubleshooting and helping 1st level agents and partners via phone and email
- Monitor and fix failed orders
- Work closely with our development and integrations teams to solve challenging questions
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Solving service requests effectively independently and together with the team and developers
- Preferable previous experience working in agile environment
- Self-motivated, highly-dedicated and structured approach to work
- Previous experience in working technical support or product support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment
- Positively represent the company to clients and provide empathetic and friendly customer service at all times
- Insight to the cloud business
- Possibility to be a part of an international team
- Fruits, coffee and tea on the house
- German classes (online or on-site)
- Office in Berlin Mitte
- Team events
- Fulltime job on office hours
If you are interested in working with cloud technology, increasing your knowledge and IT skills with great colleagues, send your application now and you have chances being a part of building cloud business at ALSO! Read more: http://alsocloud.se
If you found that the description above resonates with you as a person and meet the qualifications, please send your CV and application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you have chances being a part of ALSO Digital services team!