The Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations comprise 17 development goals, which are set out in the "Agenda 2030 for sustainable development".
The 2030 Agenda was adopted by all member states of the United Nations in 2015. The goal of the 2030 Agenda is peace and prosperity for people and the planet in the present and in the future.
Source: United Nations
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) relevant to us were identified in dialogue with stakeholder groups:
- 3: Health and well-being
- 4: High quality education
- 8: Decent work and economic growth
- 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- 10: Fewer inequalities
- 12: Sustainable consumption and production
- 13: Climate protection and adaptation